Sunday, April 5, 2015

The Return of the Blog


Welcome to my blog!  I am so excited to start writing again, after a long hiatus.
Why the return to the blogging world?  Almost one year ago {tear} I had my sweet baby boy, Parker. 
 
I was so happy to have the opportunity to press the pause button on my life as a teacher and become a Stay-At-Home-Mom, but I missed the creative outlet that I had while working in the classroom.  This blog serves as a place for me to share my inspirations and ideas about decorating and fashion (styling a post-baby body is no joke, ya'll!).  I will be posting my decorative projects around the house, as well as some fashion tricks and ideas.  In addition, expect some mama-must-haves and updates from life in the Stiles House. I hope you enjoy, and I'm glad you stopped by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment