Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Summer Fix (Stitch Fix #5)

I just got my summer Fix, and I couldn't be more pleased.  I waited a long time between my last fix and this one, because I wanted to save some money up, and it was really fun to get one again.  I forgot how much I enjoy getting to shop in my own house!

Some quick facts about Stitch Fix:


-The styling fee is $20 per fix.  The $20 is deducted from the price of any item(s) that you purchase in that fix.
-You can specify your price range for the items that you receive.  You can also specify how often you want to receive a fix.
-You will receive 5 items that are hand-picked for you by your stylist, using the style profile that you will fill out upon signing up.  You can decide to purchase them all, just a few items, or to send them all back if you don't want to keep any of them.
-You have 3 business days to choose what you want to keep and send back what you don't like.  They give you a prepaid shipping envelope that you can just pop in your mailbox (so easy!).
-If you choose to keep all 5 items, you get 25% off your entire order.
-You can earn $25 in credit for every friend that uses your link to schedule their fix.  Its a win-win!

My Fix:

Liverpool Mira Ankle Skinny Jean

If leggings and jeans had a baby, these would be it.  I asked for extremely comfortable jeans, and my stylist delivered!  I can get on the floor and play with Parker in these with no problem.  They are petite in length, which my stylist chose especially for me so that I wouldn't have to get them hemmed.  Excuse me if I wear these every day of my life, thankyouverymuch.
Verdict: Kept

Sweet Grey Abbots Knit Top


This top is SO soft.  I love the detail of the color blocking around the bottom and the different colored pocket.  There is also a little stripe down the back, which is really unique and cute.  It is the perfect length for me, since I love the versatility of longer tops that can be worn with leggings or jeans.
Verdict: Kept


Zacasha Abbey Beaded Tassel

I didn't tell my stylist that I had been on the lookout for a fringe necklace, but somehow she must have read my mind, because she sent my this one and I loved it!  It is perfect for a date night with the hubs, church, or a fun dinner with friends.
Verdict: Kept

Kut From the Cloth Mona Boyfriend Short

My stylist took a risk and sent me these comfy shorts for summer.  I do not typically like to wear shorts, but it is pretty hot in NC, so I have invested in a few pairs.  I wasn't sure about the white color at first, especially because I tend to get a lot of stains on my clothes these days (thanks Parker!), but I decided they were comfortable enough to keep and I would just keep some bleach handy.
Verdict: Kept

RD Style Skriver Tie Waist Top

Be still my beating heart.  This top is EVERYTHING.  It is light and flowy, long enough in the back to wear with leggings, and it is SO pretty.  My stylist knows that I love Anthropologie's "boho" vibe, so she hit it out of the park with this choice.
Verdict: Kept

Above is my style card that my stylist sent with my fix to give me some ideas on how to style the clothes she sent.  I almost sent the necklace and the shorts back, but since Stitch Fix offers a 25% off discount for keeping all 5 items, it was actually cheaper to keep everything than to just keep 3 pieces!

I'd love to know what you think of my fix!  Leave me a comment and tell me what your favorite piece is!

Want to give it a try?  To get your fix, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment